Thursday, May 14, 2015

Messy Box 2: Electric Boogaloo

SPRING...

I used the striped paper for journaling on top and the SPRING card from the 2nd Box. The WOW chipboard letters look super on my saguaro pic. They're from the 1st Box.

But my favorite was this 3x4 card. I cut out the head from our take home papers from urgent care. Recycling awesomeness.

Kelly Purkey inspired me to stamp on my pic. I used Staz On for the first time. It is no joke. I like how it turned out and will definitely be doing it more.

I also tried to use up an entire sheet of tiny puffy heart stickers but only got halfway. When Corey saw it he said those hearts are what Stellaluna pictures all the time, and then we laughed.

I like how both kits still fit together and I can't wait to get the next one!

No comments: