Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Reading

Every October I like to read scary, mystery, or fantasy stories to get myself into the Halloween spirit. Here's what I'm going to try to read this month (after I finish One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest):

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling - I can't buy her new book until I read this one!

No Rest for Witches by MaryJanice Davidso - for my Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - loved Hunger Games!

Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King

and my book club is reading You Shall Know Our Velocity! by Dave Eggers.

P.S. I found Become Someone Else by the Lithuanian Agency called Love for Mint Vinetu on Black Eiffel.

2 comments:

auntangi said...

Dave Eggers is one of my all time favorite authors! I have a signed copy of 'You Shall Know Your Velocity' which I cherish. Please let me know what you think of it. And if you like it, please borrow 'A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius' his first book.

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I'm so glad you said that! Someone else in book club heard our choice and was like, I can't stand him! So then I started to dread reading it but now you made me excited again.