Thursday, October 18, 2012

Michael Kors Similes

On episode 7 of Project Runway, Oh My Lord and Taylor, designers had to create a dress for a Project Runway collection available only through Lord and Taylor. Michael Kors used a simile to describe how Alicia's dress turned out. "Unfortunately you ended up with something that almost looks like...a field hockey uniform."

I've never had the pleasure of attending a field hockey game, so I googled field hockey uniforms and discovered there is a Field Hockey Smurf. There really is a Smurf for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the best Boys Hockey Uniforms you need? Please come and visit our site our experts designer will provide for much great uniform you want.

Boys Hockey Uniforms

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Thank you. A boys hockey uniform is exactly what I need.

auntangi said...

Now I know what someone is getting for their birthday!