Friday, August 24, 2012

Project Life Week 21

I made this back in June and now I have time to share it with the world. You're welcome.
This week documents a weekend when Corey was sick, a pack walk, working on cum. folders at school, field day, and the first class I taught graduating from 8th grade.
On this page I have another picture from graduation, the last day of school, a pool party at my friend's house, swimming at our house, pedicures for Corey and I, and car repairs.

A closer look...

I downloaded the movie poster for Mr. Popper's Penguins from the internet. I like all the journaling space.
I like using this Project to keep track of how many times I walked the mini pack since my New Year's Resolution was to walk them more. This picture came from the envelope of some junk mail. Free and earth-friendly scrapbook supplies!
This is what my scrap table looks like when I'm too busy to scrap. May is one of my busiest months of the year because of all the end of the year stuff I have to do at school. The "To Make" embellishment is a Flag SMASH Tab.
Now that I'm a Project Lifer I'm always on the lookout for menus and business cards when we're at restaurants. This comment card placed by the door was calling my name -- it's just the right size and has the location in a nice font.
I saved the invitation my friend gave me to her pool party and added journaling. How nice -- it already had lines.
More junk mail. This was Stellaluna's first time to swim with me. She did very well!
I love my car. I've had it since 2006 and this is the first repair we had to pay for. I feel like lucky it's been so reliable, but this came 3 days after my final paycheck for 2 months. I felt stamping the price gave it the impact it deserved.

P.S. Here is Nerd Nest's week 21.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that you included the car repair price. I feel weird about including money stuff in memory keeping, but I've been telling myself I need to get over it. I would LOVE to see what prices my grandparents paid for things, so I know that it will be cool for our kids too. I'll have to put in price stuff when we buy our new (used) car in the recent future.