Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Who's watching Breaking Pointe?

Since I love America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and So You Think You Can Dance on Fox, I thought I would really like Breaking Pointe, a reality show about a ballet company in Salt Lake City. At first I felt like it was staged, but there have definitely been some real moments on there. Even if it is scripted I love watching how physically powerful those ballerinas are. There can never be enough fit guys in tights on t.v. in my opinion. But Beckanne is my favorite. She makes everything look easy and she seems really sweet.

Is anyone else watching it? It airs on Thursdays if you want to check it out.

P.S. Today is pink day at Poppytalk.

P.P.S. tulip skirt is by modernromance.

2 comments:

auntangi said...

If I am on the road, I watch it and love it! Also, started watching 'Bunheads' on ABC family. Kids that are ballet dancers...from the clever mind of Amy Sherman Palladino whom I love and want to hang out with : )

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Ooh I'll have to check it out!