Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project Life: Week 14


This week documents going to Caribbean Spice to discuss Little Bee with my book club, 2 pack walks, a Mad Men marathon (Corey & I are finally catching up with the times), writing a bunch of cards, and a class party.

My friend took a picture with her cell phone of the food I ate at Caribbean Spice which I combined with their green menu in the back and their trimmed business card. The pack walk days were cut from a magazine advertisement for a line of patterned paper (I have some). I busted out my Majestic scissors to fancy up the journaling strip on the first one. I got the Mad Men photo off the internet and added journaling on patterned paper.

This day is one of my favorites visually. It's a Target ad that came in the mail, just in time for a party in my class and Tito's birthday. I haven't been noting people's birthdays but this one worked out.

I really like how this week turned out. I think it is a good graphic representation of the year.

Here is Nerd Nest's Week 14.

1 comment:

yyam said...

How fab! Love that you utilized bits and pieces of everything...from the business card to the magazine. Love how you did the journaling! :)