Monday, January 16, 2012

revolution wines

Over my winter break I searched my favorite challenge sights for challenges I had missed and found this one from ARTastic in November. Their challenge was to use this painting, Bacchus by Caravaggio, as inspiration. For an additional challenge you could include fruit or grapes, a wine glass or bottle, and a bow.

This challenge reminded me of the wine tasting I did with my family in Sacramento.

I took a sticker with a glass of rainbow drink and cut a piece of paper to make it look like white wine instead. I made sure to mention Bacchus the god (not Bacchus the painting) in my journaling.

I put a wine charm on the photo with my sister.

I didn't want to add any fruit or bows but there are lots of glasses and wine bottles in the pictures!

P.S. Here's the link to the challenge: http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/novembers-inspiration-will-come-from.html

2 comments:

JimJoredan said...

I love coming to this blog. There is always new information on wines and brings together people who love all types of wine together to discuss
Wine Club Gift

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Seriously! I was thinking about changing my name to Wine Pirate because I talk about wine so much.