Tuesday, June 28, 2011

we're home!


This week's challenge at Scrapping the Music is to use the song Heaven When We're Home by Wailin' Jennys. I just got a scrapbook to show all the work we've done on our house since we bought it 4 years ago so this song sparked me to get the first page done. These are the pictures I took when our realtor showed it to us. It's so funny looking back at those photos and seeing someone else's furniture in our house, and all the trees are so tiny!

It was the first house she showed us! Isn't that crazy?

3 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Very good idea to scrap about all the work you've done on your house! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

stephanie said...

This page reminds me of:

http://dearphotograph.com/

phinner said...

some things were meant to be!!! I love this paper!!! great layout! thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!