Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just for fun


I was organizing paper in my scrapbook room and came across some really cute shopping paper by love, elsie. That inspired me to scrapbook my spring break shopping trip to Jerome. Once I put the pictures and paper together they did not have the same vibe so I changed my plan. But the "cool culture" and "go see discover" stickers are by love, elsie.

A closer look (see my crushed penny on the top left?):

I included a cute business card from one of the shops (bottom right):

Just a note, the crow picture is a print I bought that day. I went to the artist's website and printed out a small version of the print on photo paper to include in my layout. It feels like that would be frowned upon, but I thought it would be a nice way to remember when I got it. To reverse my karma you can visit Raina Gentry's website here.

No comments: