Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pink.


I just noticed it's Spring Colors Week at Poppytalk! I'll join in today and finish out next week. Here's the schedule: Wed - Pink | Thu - Lavender | Fri - White | Mon - Green | Tue - Yellow.

I love these little Harajuku Girls. I first saw them about this time last year in the mall. They're actually perfume bottles. Too bad I don't really wear perfume. I think I like the one with the hearts and the one with the headband the best. Which one is your favorite?

Coincidentally I just went to my friend's blog and she wrote a sad story about the color Pink. Enjoy.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I've been thinking about your suggestion about submitting my pink story to Poppytalk. I thought I'd lead in with this:

Hey girls. New here. Thought I'd take it down a few notches. Here's my story.

:)