Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blue


It's Winter Colors/Colours Week at Poppytalk again (an excuse to post random findings on my blog). I missed Monday and Tuesday so I'll post those next week.
Wednesday - Blues (Navy Blue, Turquoise...)
Thursday - Greens (Mint green, spruce...)
Friday - Silver and Gold!
Monday - Reds (cerise, berry...)!
Tuesday - Whites (dove, whites, off whites, whatever shade of white you think)

This picture made me think of a book I read when I was a kid. These 2 neighbor girls, one blind, were best friends. They would make braille messages for each other, put them in a bucket, and send them via pulley system put between their bedroom windows. I always thought that would be fun, but this looks like an even better way to send a message to me. And maybe you wouldn't have to live as close.

No comments: