Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's just a doorbell.

On the latest episode of Raising Hope Shelly sang a song that I might have made up myself if I knew how to play the ukulele.

Those 2 little dogs of our always bark when they hear a doorbell - even if it's just on tv. They barked when they heard this song. They barked when I found it on YouTube. When there's a tv doorbell I always say, "It's not real." Captain Skippyjon Jones is starting to learn what I mean when I say that, but Caprica Six is a killer.

There's a commercial that always plays on Animal Planet with a doorbell in it, and I know it's a conspiracy. I have a degree in advertising. You can't fool me.

By the way, I grew up with lots and lots of big dogs, but the little dogs are the best guard dogs I've ever had. Isn't that ridiculous?

Does anyone else watch Raising Hope?

2 comments:

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

I watch it and I thought that song was hilarious too. That girl was on Scrubs (one of my favorite shows) so I was thrilled to see her pop up on another funny show. I think Raising Hope has really found its groove and I'm loving it.

stephanie said...

Also, "I have a degree in advertising. You can't fool me," is classic