Monday, November 1, 2010

Am I the only one?


The city brought us a new garbage can because the lid fell off of our old one. I don't know why I took the time to read the lid (maybe because I read everything) but when I did I noticed something I thought was weird...

Items Not Allowed In Container:
Rocks/Dirt (o.k.)
then
Auto Parts/Dead Animals

Um, is there a connection between auto parts and dead animals I'm not familiar with? Is there a space issue? No! There is an entire line in the right column (next to Concrete) that was left empty! And if it had to be slashed with something, I think I would go with
Hazardous Material/Dead Animals.

I just thought it was funny. I'm not going to write an angry letter or anything.

2 comments:

Alex Daw said...

It is intriguing isn't it? Perhaps some people consider a horse a vintage version of an auto part !!

stephanie said...

We actually put rocks and dirt in the trash...so...I guess I'm glad we don't live in Phoenix. Maybe Mesa will be next.