Monday, October 25, 2010

Michael Kors Similes


Michael Kors didn't have as many similes this week; mostly he had colorful comments. My favorites (by designer):

I think there's nothing wrong with granola, but it has to be Fashion Show Granola.
It wasn't granola deluxe. It's too reality based.
His girl, you know, doesn't get out of bed until midnight. And your girl, I think, like, when the sun goes down she has to lock herself in the house.

It looks like these girls left, like, a crazy Polynesian party and shoved all this stuff in their head.
I just hope, honestly, that, you know, the circus doesn't come to town.

Michael's are like, I don't know, they're like stage costume cocktail wear.
He thinks that if you add beads and shine and feathers and satin, Wow! It's a show! Yeah, it's a show GIRL!


By the way, one thing holding me back from trying out for Survivor is that I have a fear that I will cry like Michael if the tribe votes me out. On t.v. In front of everyone.

P.S. My version of Fashion Show Granola is from Design Sponge.

No comments: