Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Remedy

This week Scrapping the Music asks that we use The Remedy by Jason Mraz as inspiration. I love Mr. A-Z! I saw him in concert in 2008, and my niece's new husband loves to play his songs on the guitar!


I've been wanting to use the pictures from my new Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S that I took during the day of our biggest monsoon storm this summer. It was such a beautiful day, and ultra refreshing not to be so hot! The pictures seemed to go perfectly with the lyrics.

Aren't our little dogs cute?

3 comments:

Rhayne said...

Great pics and I love all your flowers :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVE the photos and loving the way you did the title!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely wonderful!!! Love all the journaling and your flowers are fantastic!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!