Saturday, August 14, 2010

Michael Kors Similes


I love Project Runway and all its creative splendor. One of my favorite parts is when Michael Kors gives his critique at the end. You know you just made a piece of crap outfit if he uses a simile to describe it. I decided this season to keep track of them and share them here because they conjure laughable images in the imagination.

Episode 1 (And Sew It Begins)
"It looks like some kind of disco apron." (That was actually one of my favorite dresses, and she was eliminated!)

"She's like a mother of the bride who's a belly dancer. She's a pole dancer in Dubai."

Episode 2 (Larger Than Life)
"It's like an Amish cocktail dress."

Episode 3 (It's a Party)
"She looks like a transvestite flamenco dancer at a funeral! (Then in a smaller voice) I mean she just does."

"(It looks like) a pinata exploded."

Stay tuned for more Michael Kors Similes. I wish he used more metaphors because Michael Kors Metaphors sounds more snazzy.

P.S. Who else did the dance of joy when they found out Project Runway is now 90 minutes long?

No comments: