Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 Books You Wish Had a Sequel


Lost in Books wants to know which books I couldn't get enough of.

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - I could read about Scout and Jem forever. What are they like as grown-ups?

2. Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier - At the end of the story you think you know if they get together, but do they really get together? And what would that be like?

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling - More Harry Potter! More Harry Potter! More Harry Potter!

Also I just found out that one of my favorite books, Plainsong by Kent Haruf has a sequel!!! It's called Eventide.

P.S. i am a bookworm is by vol25.

2 comments:

lisa :) said...

I haven't read Burning Bright but I very much agree with your other two choices! I usually only count an author as a favourite if I've *loved* two or more books by them, but Harper Lee is my one exception. I wish, wish, wish she had written more books!

Becca said...

To Kill a Mockingbird. What a great idea to have a sequel of this amazing book!