Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: A Year in Pictures

January: Super Cool 1st Grade Watercolor + Salt Art



February: Phoenix Suns Mascot Go the Gorilla Surprises My Class

March: We Are Continually Amazed by How Much You Can Fit in a Prius

April: I Dress Up As Amy Winehouse for a Party and Corey Rides in a B-24 for a Story


May: Corey and I Take Our First Light Rail Ride Together

June: We Adopt Captain Skippyjon Jones for Our 10th Anniversary

July: We Got Free Row 2 Tickets to the Diamondbacks/Pirates Game and We Won!

August: Captain Skippyjon Jones, aka Laser Eye, Learns to Swim

September: Captain Skippyjon Jones and I Spend a Lot of Time in the Backyard Trying to See The Bats

October: I Try to Take A Fakey Ghost Picture on a Fakey Ghost Tour of the Hotel San Carlos

November: I See Rufus Wainwright With a Friend and Family Visits From Kansas


December: We Use Our Beloved Wok One Last Time Before Recycling It

Love and Happiness to All in 2010!

1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

marosia - I'll buy Suns tickets from there after you sponsor my dog walk. My goal is to raise $100:
http://support.petsmartcharities.org/site/TR/Walk/PetWalk?px=1012783&pg=personal&fr_id=1040