Saturday, September 26, 2009

baby unicorns

Ever since Lydia was watching Jessie in his sleep on Big Brother, and said, "Maybe he's dreaming about baby unicorns?" I've been saying I'm thinking about baby unicorns when I get caught daydreaming or don't know the answer to a question.

If you want to be creeped out by Lydia being a stalker, go here and click on the 4th scene.

Anyway, I had a wacky dream the other night that I was showing someone that I had a baby unicorn head kind of like this:

It upset whoever I showed it to, but I was like, Don't worry. It's not dead. You just have to add water. So I poured some water on it and it came to life, only instead of just a head it was an entire unicorn with hair and everything. It fit in the palm of my hand and was walking around in it. It was so much fun to have a baby unicorn to play with.

Tonight I was looking around for some unicorn pictures on the internet and I found this one by Elsie Flannigan. I've seen it before. I wonder if that contributed to the dream too?


Speaking of internet searches, there are images of Barack Obama riding unicorns all over. What is up with that?

2 comments:

Alex Daw said...

Aren't some dreams great?! Love the first picture - it is creepy but I sometimes like creepy :)

Unknown said...

I own a little unicorn horn , like
Above the second one ( near mouth)
I found it in deep down forest sumatra island indonesia