Sunday, September 27, 2009

7 Brides for 7 Brothers

This month's challenge at Theatre Love Challenges is, "...use ANY SONG from ANY MUSICAL as your inspiration." Anyone who knows me knows my favorite musical is 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. And even though I just celebrated my 10 year wedding anniversary, I had yet to scrapbook a single page for my wedding album. This challenge got me on my way, using "June Bride" as my song of choice. "They say when you marry in June you will always be a bride."
It was fun to bust out the old wedding pictures last night and look at how cute we are. Also fun to note, I have accumulated 10 years worth of wedding scrapbook supplies, and didn't use a single one to make this page. Another reason I try not to buy any more scrapbook supplies!

Here are 3 scrapbook pages I made last Sunday of our trip to Zuma Beach. On this first one I used a fortune, "Pleasures await you by the seashore."

I trimmed the landscape pictures so the horizons matched up:

Gotta document my beach read! The Other Side of the Story is one of my favorite of Marian Keyes.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Bless your beautiful hide!

Miss Jaster said...

what a fun LO! Thanks for playing! ~ Kimmy @ theatre love!